Delicious chicken thighs with a wonderful sauce of beer, honey and mustard! The ideal accompaniment is basmati rice.
- 5 fillets of black chicken thighs
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 can of beer
- 2 tbsp. of mustard
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- fresh thyme
- salt, pepper, smoked paprika
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Put olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the thighs over high heat, until they turn dark on both sides. Add the garlic and sauté for a while longer. Remove the thighs to a plate.
- Add the sliced onions, the chopped bacon and sauté.
- Put the chicken back in the pot and quench with the beer, pouring in small portions because it foams.
- Add the thyme, stir and let the food boil for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl put the mustard with the honey and stir with a whisk. Add a little of the juice from the pot to the bowl and stir. Pour the mixture back into the pot. With this process the sauce will not lose her texture when mixed with the mustard.
- Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley and serve ideally with basmati rice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?