Have you been tired enough cooking chicken in the classic way? Here I suggest you a perfect recipe with Indian aroma, combining our favorite chicken with curry and yogurt! Accompany it with basmati rice and you will not regret it!
- 1 chicken Pindos
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. of corn flour
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. of curry powder
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 1 star anise
- 1 bay leaf
- 500g basmati rice
- 300g yoghurt
- 1 chicken or vegetable broth (cube) optional
- Cut the chicken into 6-8 pieces.
- Put the chicken in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, add the curry, cumin, corn flour and stir.
- Cut the peppers and onions into slices.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the chicken pieces in olive oil and when they turn golden, remove them from the heat, add the peppers, onions, garlic, bay leaf, anise and sauté until they turn brown.
- Add the chicken inside again, quench with the lemon juice and add 1 liter of water and the chicken cube. Boil for about 45 ‘-1 hour, checking if water is needed.
- Finally, put the yogurt in a large bowl, add a few tablespoons of the sauce to the bowl and stir. In this way thesauce is more thicken and we can put it back in the saucepan.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?