Are few ingredients and a single pot enough for a perfect dish? Of course! Penne with chicken and mushrooms: an easy and quick recipe that gives us a delicious result!
- 700gr. chicken fillet (breast)
- 150 gr. Portobello (or “white”) mushrooms
- 3 cloves
- 5 slices of bacon
- 225gr. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 6 pieces sun dried tomato
- 500gr. penne pasta (or farfalle pasta)
- 150gr. spinach
- 120gr. parmesan cheese
- 1dehydrated broth/stock of chicken or vegetables (900ml water)
- Salt & pepper
- Dice the chicken fillet, add some salt & pepper . Then sauté in a pot with olive oil.
- Remove the chicken bites from the pot. Then add the chopped onion and bacon and sauté. Add the sliced mushrooms and the garlic. Saute until softens.
- Add the spices (salt, pepper & paprika) and 600 ml. of the chicken or vegetable broth. Add the heavy cream and keep cooking until it boils, then add the pasta.
- Stir and, if necessary, fill with broth. Let it boil for 5 more minutes, then add the spinach and the sliced sundried tomato. Stir again and add the chicken bites.
- Add the parmesan cheese and stir a little more. Our food is ready. (*Pasta must be al dente.)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?