Chicken with thyme, honey and mustard sauce. A delicious recipe that you will love! Try it with rice.
- 4 chicken legs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cl. chopped garlic
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp yellow root (Turmeric)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp mustard
- Juice from a lemon
- 50 ml white wine
- 800 ml lukewarm water
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 200 g yogurt
- 30 g of fresh butter
- Salt and pepper
- 500 g yellow rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 white onion
- 100 g raisin sultanas
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- On the workbench and on a plate, put the cut thighs and season them well with salt and pepper and lightly flour them.
- Put the olive oil in a low wide saucepan and when it heats up, put the chicken legs (cut in half) and sauté for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- When they turn brown, add the onion and garlic and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Then add the thyme and simmer with the lemon and wine.
- Then add the water with the chicken cube.
- Simmer the chicken until cooked for about 40 minutes and immediately after put the turmeric dissolved in a little water.
- Stir and bake for 5 minutes.
- Put the honey, mustard and yogurt in a ball.
- Take some chicken juice and stir with a hand whisk with the yogurt mixture to get warm.
- Then we put it all in the pot, as we do with the eggnog.
- Serve with two sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Put the olive oil in a deep pan. Add the onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes until it becomes transparent.
- Add the chopped raisins and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Quench with a cup of water.
- Add the pre-cooked rice.
- Stir and when it draws its liquids it is ready.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper and add butter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?