An easy in the making, delicious meal, ideal for your family dinner!
- 1 whole chicken
- 50gr. smoked paprika
- 10gr. turmeric powder
- 10gr. spice grated (optional)
- 10gr. foeniculum vulgare (grated)
- 10gr. thyme fresh chop.
- 60gr. olive oil
- 5gr. salt
- 6 potatoes (medium size)
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- Salt, Pepper
- 300gr. Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices of bacon
- 250gr. yoghurt
- 2 fresh onions
- We start with the marinade for the chicken, putting all the ingredients except olive oil in a bowl and stir. Add some olive oil to the chicken and sprinkle with our spice blend.
- Put the chicken on a grill in the oven and then put a small dish filled with some water so that the liquids fall from the chicken. Cut a piece of baking paper and place it on the chicken and bake it to 200 degrees for about 1 hour.
- If we want, we can use the grill of our oven and then place the chicken on, then put under the pan. Put the baking sheet on it so that the chicken is not burned over
- Put two thick skewers on your counter or use 2 chopsticks. Place the potato between the chopsticks and begin to cut (we use the chopsticks because while cutting with the knife the chopsticks will prevent the knife from reaching the bottom and cut the slice of potatoes completely).
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and put the sliced potatoes on a platter with baking paper. Pour the melted butter, salt and pepper. Use your hands to “open” the potatoes so that the butter goes inside.
- Bake for 35 minutes and remove from the oven. Slice the cheddar and the bacon and put it between slices of potatoes. Bake for another 15 minutes at 200. Take out and serve with yoghurt and fresh onion.
- If you want you can put the potatoes together with the chicken in the pan that you will have under the grill.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?