An easy recipe for an old time classic, delicious dish: chickpeas soup!
- 250gr. chickpeas
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 caqrrot (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 vegetable broth cube
- 2 tbsp tahini dip
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt, pepper
- We soak the chickpeas in water from the previous night, for about 18-24 hours.
- The next day, we strain them and add them in a saucepan. Fill with water until the chickpeas are covered and let it boil. Boil for about 20 minutes. During cooking, remove the foam and then strain again.
- In the same pot, pour the oil, onion, carrot and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the chickpeas and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add water (double quantity of water than the chickpeas) , the bay leaves and vegetable cube. Let it boil and lower the heat. Cover the saucepan and cook for 120-150 minutes, depending on the boiling time that our chickpeas need.
- We take off the fire and, while the food is still hot, we transfer 1/3 of the broth to a bowl. Add the tahini, lemon juice, salt and pepper to the bowl. Stir until the mixture is homogenized and return the broth to the pot.
- Stir until the sauce ties and serve!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?