Children quick meal that will delight the little ones!
- 225gr. corn flour
- 50gr. of sugar
- 360ml lukewarm milk
- 190gr. flour (for all uses)
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs small or one large
- 12 Frankfurt sausages
- Salt, Pepper
- Corn oil for frying
- In a bowl add flour, corn flour, sugar, baking powder and mix well.
- Add the milk, eggs, salt, pepper and stir, refrigerate for half an hour.
- Put the sausages on a plate after cutting them in the middle and sprinkle with a little flour (to pull the liquid out of the sausage and let the dough cover the sausages).
- One by one pass the sausages in straws.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and dip each sausage in the dough, fry in corn oil or sunflower oil, stirring constantly.
- Serve with mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.