The favorite classic recipe for young and adults in its healthier version!
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 peppers
- 15 mashrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 100 gr. of cream cheese
- 90 gr. of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. of smoked paprika
- salt, pepper
- sweet potatoes, as a side dish
- Dice the carrot, peppers, mushrooms, onion and zucchini into small squares.
- Put a little olive oil in the pan and sauté all the vegetables, for only 5 minutes. Do not season with salt because the vegetables will not retain their water.
- Transfer them to a bowl. Mash the potatoes with a fork while they are still warm and add them into the bowl. Blend the ingredients and add cream cheese, oatmeal, salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Stir and add the egg. Put the mixture into the refrigerator for half an hour. Make burger patties and bake them at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
- If you want to serve them with sweet potatoes, just wrap the potatoes in foil and bake them at 190 degrees for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. If you like you can serve it with yogurt.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?