A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- 300 gr. chocolate couverture
- 172 gr. butter
- 300 gr. sugar
- 150 gr. brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 93 gr. flour for all uses
- 53 gr. cocoa powder
- In a saucepan put water to cover ¼ of its volume and boil over medium to high heat.
- Chop the chocolate (couverture) and butter into pieces and pour into a glass or metal bowl.
- Apply the bowl to the saucepan and leave to melt (bain marie). Once it melts, remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- In another bowl put the crystalline sugar, the brown sugar, the eggs and beat very well with a wire until they whiten.
- Mix salt, vanilla, flour, cocoa in a pan.
- Finally add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix well, then add the solid ingredients, flour etc and mix with a silicone spatula.
- Butter a round cake pan or a 23 x 23 square baking pan.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and sprinkle with the pieces of chocolate couverure.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes
- The brownies are not expanded and should be chewy with cracks up.