A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- 300 gr. chocolate couverture
- 172 gr. butter
- 300 gr. sugar
- 150 gr. brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 93 gr. flour for all uses
- 53 gr. cocoa powder
- In a saucepan put water to cover ¼ of its volume and boil over medium to high heat.
- Chop the chocolate (couverture) and butter into pieces and pour into a glass or metal bowl.
- Apply the bowl to the saucepan and leave to melt (bain marie). Once it melts, remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- In another bowl put the crystalline sugar, the brown sugar, the eggs and beat very well with a wire until they whiten.
- Mix salt, vanilla, flour, cocoa in a pan.
- Finally add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix well, then add the solid ingredients, flour etc and mix with a silicone spatula.
- Butter a round cake pan or a 23 x 23 square baking pan.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and sprinkle with the pieces of chocolate couverure.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes
- The brownies are not expanded and should be chewy with cracks up.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?