Make yourself a quick and enjoyable cocoa cake, ideal to accompany your breakfast or as an intermediate snack.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of flour that inflates itself
- 1 cup of margarine at room temperature
- 1 cup of cocoa
- ½ cup fresh milk
- Two vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 Eggs
- 3 spoonful of baking powder
- 3 spoonful of chocolate praline
- Beat the butter with sugar until it softens. Add one by one the eggs, then all the ingredients. Finally add the praline. Butter a form of cake and instead of sprinkling with flour do it with a little crystal sugar, because it helps the mixture to grow and inflate more.
- Bake at 170-180 degrees for 45 minutes, if necessary leave it a little longer after we have tried it by putting a small knife in the center of the cake. We want to be a little moist in the center. Remove from oven, let it cool a little and cut our cake.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?