Delicious chocolate cake that will reward even the most demanding palates!
For the spongecake
- 210 g flour for all uses
- 350 g granular sugar
- 60 g cocoa
- 8 g baking powder
- 8 g soda
- 5 g salt
- 200 ml evaporated milk
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 2 large eggs
- 5 g vanilla
- 200 ml of hot water
- 3 cans of sugar milk
- 170 g classic baking chocolate
- 80g classic baking chocolate for décor
For the sponge cake
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix with a wire.
- Add milk, sunflower oil, eggs, vanilla and mix well.
- Finally, add the water and stir.
- In two low baking pans 22x32cm, put on the corners small quantity of the mixture and put a baking paper on top.
- Spread half of the sponge mixture over the baking paper in each pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the sponges from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut 170 gr. of classic baking chocolate in small pieces.
- In a saucepan pour the sugar milk, add the small pieces of the baking chocolate and boil over high heat.
- Stir constantly until the chocolate melts, the mixture begins to thicken and becomes sticky, like praline.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
Setting up the cake
- Cut each sponge cake around to straighten and then in 3 strips.
- Put a sponge cake on a plate and a little frosting on top. Repeat for all the spongecakes.
- Finely chop 80 grams. classic baking chocolate and garnish the cake.