Delicious chocolate cake that will reward even the most demanding palates!
For the spongecake
- 210 g flour for all uses
- 350 g granular sugar
- 60 g cocoa
- 8 g baking powder
- 8 g soda
- 5 g salt
- 200 ml evaporated milk
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 2 large eggs
- 5 g vanilla
- 200 ml of hot water
- 3 cans of sugar milk
- 170 g classic baking chocolate
- 80g classic baking chocolate for décor
For the sponge cake
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix with a wire.
- Add milk, sunflower oil, eggs, vanilla and mix well.
- Finally, add the water and stir.
- In two low baking pans 22x32cm, put on the corners small quantity of the mixture and put a baking paper on top.
- Spread half of the sponge mixture over the baking paper in each pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the sponges from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut 170 gr. of classic baking chocolate in small pieces.
- In a saucepan pour the sugar milk, add the small pieces of the baking chocolate and boil over high heat.
- Stir constantly until the chocolate melts, the mixture begins to thicken and becomes sticky, like praline.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
Setting up the cake
- Cut each sponge cake around to straighten and then in 3 strips.
- Put a sponge cake on a plate and a little frosting on top. Repeat for all the spongecakes.
- Finely chop 80 grams. classic baking chocolate and garnish the cake.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?