A delicious chocolate cake that everyone will love!
For the base:
- 60g milk baking chocolate ION Patisserie
- 100g hazelnut praline
- 100g cookies of your choice
For the mousse:
- 200ml of milk
- 400g classic baking chocolate ION patisserie rug
- 600ml 35% fat dairy cream
For the frosting:
- 20g gelatine powder
- 120ml of ice water
- 300g sugar
- 200ml of condensed milk
- 150ml of water
- 350g white baking chocolate ION patisserie
- 1 tbsp confectionery color (red)
For the base
- Break the milk baking chocolate ION Patisserie and the biscuits up into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Add the hazelnut praline and stir until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into a hoop
For the mousse:
- Put the milk in a saucepan to boil it and remove from the heat.
- Add the classic baking chocolate ION Patisserie into the milk and mix until it melts.
- In a bowl whisk the dairy cream until it becomes whipped cream.
- With a spatula add the melted chocolate on the whipped cream gradually in order to keep the volume down.
- Spread the mousse over the base we prepared and place the hoop in the freezer
For the glaze:
- In a bowl mix the ice water with the gelatine.
- In a saucepan, put the sugar, water and condensed milk το boil, on low to medium heat, stirring until the sugar has melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the gelatin mixture and mix well.
- In a bowl, add finely chopped white baking chocolate ION Patisserie.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the gelatine and the condensed milk.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and then beat with a rod blender to fluff up well.
- Add the confectionery color and beat with the rod blender.
- Remove the hoper from the freezer, warm it slightly around to remove the base and spread the frosting over.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?