A delicious chocolate cake that everyone will love!
For the base:
- 60g milk baking chocolate ION Patisserie
- 100g hazelnut praline
- 100g cookies of your choice
For the mousse:
- 200ml of milk
- 400g classic baking chocolate ION patisserie rug
- 600ml 35% fat dairy cream
For the frosting:
- 20g gelatine powder
- 120ml of ice water
- 300g sugar
- 200ml of condensed milk
- 150ml of water
- 350g white baking chocolate ION patisserie
- 1 tbsp confectionery color (red)
For the base
- Break the milk baking chocolate ION Patisserie and the biscuits up into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Add the hazelnut praline and stir until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into a hoop
For the mousse:
- Put the milk in a saucepan to boil it and remove from the heat.
- Add the classic baking chocolate ION Patisserie into the milk and mix until it melts.
- In a bowl whisk the dairy cream until it becomes whipped cream.
- With a spatula add the melted chocolate on the whipped cream gradually in order to keep the volume down.
- Spread the mousse over the base we prepared and place the hoop in the freezer
For the glaze:
- In a bowl mix the ice water with the gelatine.
- In a saucepan, put the sugar, water and condensed milk το boil, on low to medium heat, stirring until the sugar has melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the gelatin mixture and mix well.
- In a bowl, add finely chopped white baking chocolate ION Patisserie.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the gelatine and the condensed milk.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and then beat with a rod blender to fluff up well.
- Add the confectionery color and beat with the rod blender.
- Remove the hoper from the freezer, warm it slightly around to remove the base and spread the frosting over.