A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
Cheesecake the Base:
- 250 gr cookies
- 80 g melted butter
Cheesecake the delicious filling:
- 500 g cream cheese
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 250 g cream 35% fat
- 500 g hazelnut praline
- 100 g sour cream
- 200 g chocolate
- 20 g butter
- 1 kg honey
- Grated cookies
For the base:
Crush the cookies and mix them with the melted butter, spread the mixture in a mold with a removable base of 25 cm and transfer to the refrigerator for half an hour until the butter freezes.
The filling for the authentic Cheesecake:
- Whisk the cream with the icing sugar in the mixer with the whisk until it becomes whipped cream.
- Add the cream cheese and homogenize then add the praline and salt and mix well.
For the ganache:
- Heat the cream and as soon as it boils, remove from the heat.
- Add the diced chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add the butter and honey and mix.
For the composition of Cheesecake:
- Put the mixture with the filling on the base with the cookie and then put the ganache and leave in the fridge for 2 hours to freeze.
- Serve optionally with crushed hazelnut.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?