A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- powdered sugar
- 1200 ml milk
- 250 g sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 40 gr flour
- 40 gr corn flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 70 gr of frozen butter
- 30 gr of cocoa
- 200 gr chocolate couverture
- Open the puff pastry, press it to open a little more with the forger, sprinkle with icing and press again with the forger to allow the icing to penetrate the puff pastry.
- Cut the puff pastry into pieces of your choice, depending on how you want to serve it.
- Bake at 190 degrees in the air for about 20 minutes.
For the Chocolate Cream:
- Put all the ingredients except the butter, cocoa and couverture in the pot and beat them with a hand whisk until well blended.
- Put the cocoa in a bowl, take some of the mixture with the milk and mix it with the cocoa and return it to the pot, do this so that the cocoa does not clot.
- put on medium heat and stir with a whisk until our cream thickens.
- Finally, put the chopped couverture, the diced butter frozen in the hot cream and mix.
- Put it in a bowl or in a bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
To set up:
- Put a sheet of puff pastry and fill it with cream and another sheet on top.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and grated puff pastry
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?