- 500 g chocolate couverture 55%
- 250 g butter fresh (cow milk)
- 5 fresh eggs (separately the yolk from the egg white)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 30 g sugar
- 60 g water
- 1 peeled orange (boiled for 2 minutes)
For caramelized strawberry:
- 1 kg of frozen strawberries
- 750 g granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves (carnation sticks)
- 1 parchment leaf
- 200 g Red wine
- 500 g water
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain marie and then let it cool (if it is hot it will not be homogenized properly with the rest of the ingredients).
- Beat the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of sugar in a bain marie to pasteurize.
- Beat the egg whites in a tight meringue.
- In a saucepan, boil the water with sugar and the orange skin for 2 minutes.
- Pour the syrup into the butter chocolate mixture, stirring with a spatula.
- Then do the same with the yolks and with the meringue.
- Spread the mixture into a pot of your choice and freeze for about 2 hours.
- For caramelized strawberry: pour the sugar in a saucepan and heat it to moderate heat until it melts and becomes somewhat blonde at some point.
- Then we pour the red wine and after a minute the water. Allow about 25 minutes to boil until it becomes viscous syrup, and add the strawberries and herbs.
- Finally, allow 35 minutes and remove the “foam”.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?