One of the finest souffle recipes you’ve ever tried! See the step-by-step video of the recipe on my YouTube channel! Fast, with a few ingredients and with the accompaniment of a vanilla ice cream, enjoy the flavor!
- 1/2 kg of butter
- 1/2 kg chocolate couverture
- 250 g of crystalline sugar
- 200 g flour for all uses
- 7 eggs
- 2 doses of vanilla
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- Beat the eggs with sugar in the mixer until they become foamed. Melt the chocolate with the butter in bean marry (put in a pot of water to boil and when it is ready put it on low heat and from above we put a metal bowl with chocolate and butter, be careful to not allow the water to touch the bowl, and stir until it melts).
- Then add the melted chocolate to the egg mix as the mixer slowly works.
- When the ingredients are homogenized, add flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- Finally, bake at 200 degrees in a preheated oven for 8.5 to 9 minutes. The souffle is ready when it bursts from the tip and makes a slight edge on the top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?