Chocolate and salted caramel make the perfect combination for a delicious sweet tart!
For the tart:
- 100 gr. Butter “EPIRUS 50-50”
- 200gr. flour
- 20gr. water
- 20gr. powdered sugar
- 2 gr. salt
- 1 egg
- 350 ml cream 35% fat
- 350gr. chocolate couverture
For salted caramel:
- 150gr. butter “EPIRUS 50-50”
- 230gr. sugar
- 80gr. water
- 150gr. cream 35% fat
- 3gr. salt
For the dough:
- Cut the butter into small pieces and mix it with the flour with your hands. Make a hole in the middle and pour the egg, water, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and, when the dough is ready, we make a ball of dough. We straighten it and wrap it with a plastic wrap. Leave the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then use a rolling pin to turn the dough into sheet and place it in the tart tray.Leave in the refrigerator for 15 ‘to rest.
- We preheat our oven to 165 degrees. Place a heavy ingredient on the dough to prevent it from gaining volume during baking. We can use beans. Bake for 20 minutes with weight and another 10 ‘without. Allow to cool before adding the remaining layers.
For the caramel:
- Put the sugar on the medium heat until the sugar melts well and then add the butter. Stir well until the mixture gets a caramel color.
- Heat the cream slightly and add it slowly to the mixture. It is important that it is not cold so the caramel does not become crusty. Add the salt and remove it from the fire.
- Once the candy cools a bit, add it on the tart base and refrigerate for 30 ‘.
For the chocolate:
- Put the cream in a low boiling pot. Once we get a boil, we pull off the fire and pour into the couverture. It is good to have cut the chocolate in small pieces so it melts more easily.
- Stir until homogeneous. Leave for 10 minutes and add it to the tart.
- Keep the tart in the fridge until it’s ready.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?