One of the easiest and most delicious recipes for crunchy Christmas cookies that will delight your guests.
- 500 grams flour for all uses
- 1 tbsp Mixture of spices *
- 300 grams Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of Bakin Powder
- 1 tsp of cocoa
- 2 vanilla sticks
- ½ orange zest
- 20 grams orange juice (2 tablespoons)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 grams Butter
- Mix spice: cinnamon powder, grated nutmeg, ginger powder, cloves powder (all of a tsp, mix them very well and use only one tsp of the recipe)
- Gently beat the butter (at room temperature) with sugar, eggs, salt, juice and zest from the orange and lastly the flour in which we have dropped the mixture of spices, vanilla, cocoa, baking powder, and mix well and prepare a dough.
- Let the dough rest for about half an hour. Open a sheet of 2 cm thick on a slightly floured surface, cut several Christmas shapes, place them on baking paper and bake in air in a preheated oven at 160-170 for 20 minutes.
- Tip: We can decorate them with glaze and decorate them. We can melt chocolate couverture and dip them in. We can pour food coloring into the glaze and paint them. In a glass airtight jar, they can be stored for 6 months.
- For the glaze: 200 gr. powdered sugar 1 egg white To dilute the mixture (depending on the grams of egg with, add sugar).