Ravani with coconut and syrup! Delicious and traditional recipe for a fluffy dessert! Try the Greek recipe for ravani with coconut and you will love it
Ingredient for Ravani
Ingredients for the syrup:
- 3 ½ glasses of water water
- 3 ½ glasses of sugar water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 vanillas
- 2 lemon peels
Ingredients for the cake:
- 3 glasses of grated coconut water
- 3 glasses of water flour g.o.h.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 small wine glasses of milk
- 6 tbsp butter room temperature
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- coconut for sprinkling
For the syrup:
- We start with the syrup until it cools down until we finish with the rest of the recipe.
- Put the ingredients for the syrup in a medium saucepan and put it on the fire.
- From the moment it boils, count 5 minutes and turn it off.
- Set aside to cool.
For the cake:
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with the sugar, gradually adding the sugar.
- Then when it fluffs a little (after 2 minutes beating) add the eggs one by one.
- Add the milk, stir.
- Then add the coconut, stirring finally the flour and the baking powder.
- Mix with a fork very well.
- Butter a baking tray and sprinkle with coconut.
- Put the mixture in the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- It should get golden color on top.
- Remove from the oven and cut into pieces all the way down.
- Pour the syrup directly carefully.
- Sprinkle with coconut, until it covers the entire surface
- Serve with chocolate ice cream !!!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?