The most delicious recipe for delicious Cordon Bleu
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 16 slices of emmental cheese
- 16 slices of ham
- 200 g flour g.o.h.
- 3 eggs
- Grated toast or punk
- Corn oil for frying
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 400 ml milk
- 150 g parmesan
- Salt Pepper
- Put the chicken fillets in a bowl and add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and mix.
- We put film on our kitchen counter.
- Put a chicken fillet, cover with cling film and beat to open the fillet with a forger.
- Remove the top side of the film and spread Dijon mustard.
- Add 4 slices of cheese and 4 slices of ham and shock with the film.
- It must be covered with cling film and we wrap it well like candy.
- Put in the fridge for a while (30 minutes)
- In a bowl we have the flour, we dip the chicken in it and then in the mixture of those that we have beaten well and finally in the toast.
- Fry in corn oil over medium to high heat until it turns brown for about 10-12 (170 degrees) minutes and drain on paper.
- Continue with the remaining fillets.
For the sauce
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a whisk.
- Add the hot milk, stir and when it sets, remove from the heat.
- Add the parmesan, salt, pepper and pour over the chicken.