The most delicious recipe for delicious Cordon Bleu
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 16 slices of emmental cheese
- 16 slices of ham
- 200 g flour g.o.h.
- 3 eggs
- Grated toast or punk
- Corn oil for frying
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 400 ml milk
- 150 g parmesan
- Salt Pepper
- Put the chicken fillets in a bowl and add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and mix.
- We put film on our kitchen counter.
- Put a chicken fillet, cover with cling film and beat to open the fillet with a forger.
- Remove the top side of the film and spread Dijon mustard.
- Add 4 slices of cheese and 4 slices of ham and shock with the film.
- It must be covered with cling film and we wrap it well like candy.
- Put in the fridge for a while (30 minutes)
- In a bowl we have the flour, we dip the chicken in it and then in the mixture of those that we have beaten well and finally in the toast.
- Fry in corn oil over medium to high heat until it turns brown for about 10-12 (170 degrees) minutes and drain on paper.
- Continue with the remaining fillets.
For the sauce
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a whisk.
- Add the hot milk, stir and when it sets, remove from the heat.
- Add the parmesan, salt, pepper and pour over the chicken.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?