Crispy chicken legs! An easy and very tasty recipe for chicken legs! A recipe that children will love!
- 10 pcs chicken legs (legs)
- 300 ml sour milk
- 300 g corn flour or g.o.h.
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1 large egg
- flour for all uses
- Spice mixture (powder)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp thyme, basil, oregano
- Mix all the spices in a bowl.
- Put the chicken in another bowl and marinate with half the amount from spices.
- Stir, add the sour milk with the beaten egg and mix well.
- Put in the fridge (the more the better, even from the night before).
- Put the flour, the corn flour and the rest of the spice mixture in a pan, mix well.
- Put a pot of corn oil to heat to 140-150 degrees, we do not want the oil to be hot because the chicken will burn and will not be cooked in, the right way is to make 2 fryings, one at 150 degrees and then one in 180-190.
- Take the booties out of the fridge, drain by hand from the many liquids and pass them one by one from the mixture with the flour.
- Fry at 150 for 10-13 minutes, remove and put them in a perforated pan and when they are all done, increase the intensity of the oven and fry at 190 until it turns brown, for about 10 minutes.
- Take them out in a colander pan to drain.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?