Crispy chicken with mozzarella and parmesan. An easy recipe for a very tasty meal
- 3 chicken breasts (200 g each)
- 2 large eggs
- 80 g grated parmesan
- 1 cup toast or punk
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
For the tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 cl. garlic
- 400 g of concentrated tomato
- Salt Pepper
- Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 250 g sliced mozzarella
- 70 g parmesan
- For the tomato sauce
Saute the chopped onion and garlic in olive oil, add the tomato, herbs and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, we want the sauce to be bound.
- Season with salt and pepper and finally add chopped basil.
For the chicken
- We open each chicken breast fillet at 2 so we will have a total of 6 pieces of chicken.
- Put the eggs, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a deep dish.
- Beat with a fork.
- Add the chicken, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 15 minutes to marinate.
- In another bowl we put the toast or punk or a combination of both, the parmesan, the garlic powder and we take the chicken breasts out of the egg and we dip them one by one there, as we do the schnitzel.
- Fry in hot sunflower oil for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- When we do everything, we put them in a pan with oil paste, next to each other.
- Put tomato sauce in each and cover with slices of mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh chopped basil.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?