Crispy Fried calamari – The ingredients
- 3 pcs squid
- 200 g flour
- 60 gr corn flour
- Corn oil for frying
Crispy fried calamari – Salad
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 chopped capers
Crispy fried calamari – Recipe
- We clean our squid.
- We do not remove the outer skin from the squid.
- Put the squid in a colander with a pan underneath and put them in the fridge without covering them.
- The longer we leave it in the fridge the better, even overnight.
- The squid must be dry before frying.
- If we want to make them faster, they dry them very well on paper.
- In a pan, mix the flour with the corn flour.
- Do not salt the squid before frying.
- Bake well with the flour, shake very well and fry in very strong oil.
- When they are ready, put them on absorbent paper and salt them.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?