Delicious, chocolate and very easy cake with icing that you will love
- 450 g flour
- 700 g powdered sugar
- 170 g of cocoa
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 500 ml of milk
- 250 ml sunflower oil
- 3 vanilla powder
- 500 ml hot water
For the chocolate icing
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 400 ml sour cream 35
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees in the air.
- Put butter and flour (slicing) in 2 hoops of 20cm or two pans.
Use a mixer or put all the cake ingredients except water in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer or wire until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the hot water to the mixture, little by little each time until it liquefies. (Our mixture will now be quite liquid).
- Divide the cake mixture into two hoops and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, try putting a knife in the center of the cake to see if it comes out clean. Be careful not to open the oven during the whole baking process.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and let them cool completely. When they cool, cut them in half and make 4 sponge cakes.
For the icing
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a saucepan together with the cream on low heat until the chocolate melts.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk the mixture with the whisk until smooth and fluffy. The mixture should be left to cool for 1 hour to spread, not hot. It should be thick and not fluid when spread.
For assembling the chocolate cake
- Remove the cakes from the hoop. Put one cake on a large plate, spread a little of the icing on top and the next cake on top. Finally, cover the cake with the icing.
- This cake is stored out of the fridge.
For the garnish-decor
We can sprinkle the coconut with grated or dehydrated bananas, or walnuts or strawberries.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?