A delicious accompaniment, perfect for your festive tables! It will impress and delight your guests!
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper green
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cube chicken broth
- 4pcs of sun dried tomato
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 250gr. cream cheese
- 50-100ml white wine
- Salt Pepper
- 2 dough sheets (crust)
- In a saucepan, sauté the chicken with the oil. Add the carrot, onion, pepper, garlic and zucchini and saturate well on high heat.
- Turn off the wine and let it evaporate well. Add salt and pepper, add 1/2 chicken cube and remove it from the fire.
- While our pan is still warm, add rosemary, thyme, paprika, sun-dried tomato and cream cheese. Stir well and let cool.
- We take a sheet, smear it well with oil and put another one on top. Grease again and cut in the middle. Place one piece over the other “cross”.
- We take the filling, which has cooled, and place it in the center of the dough. Close the corners in the center and wrap it like in the dumpling. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?