The ultimate recipe for delicious chocolate-caramel tart with just 4 ingredients!
- 1 pastry sheet for tarts
- 1 sweetened milk (for candy)
For chocolate coating:
- 300gr. cream 35% fat
- 300gr. chocolate couverture
- Place the dough in a 28 cm tart tray. We push the dough using our hands in order to be fully adapted to the pot. Put a piece of plastic wrao to cover the tart and place a weight on top, like beans. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 15 minutes, then remove the membrane and bake for 5 more minutes at 180 degrees.
- For caramel: Boil a sweetened milk for 3 hours and remove it from the fire. Once the candy cools and becomes more “thick” in touch, add it to the baked base and refrigerate for 30 ‘.
- For chocolate: Put the cream in a low heat pot to get a boil. Once it gets a boil, we remove from fire and pour into the couverture. It is good to have cut the chocolate in small pieces so it melts more easily.
- Stir until homogeneous. Leave for 10 minutes and add it to the tart. Put our sweet in the fridge and, when it’s cool enough you can serve it.