The ultimate recipe for delicious chocolate-caramel tart with just 4 ingredients!
- 1 pastry sheet for tarts
- 1 sweetened milk (for candy)
For chocolate coating:
- 300gr. cream 35% fat
- 300gr. chocolate couverture
- Place the dough in a 28 cm tart tray. We push the dough using our hands in order to be fully adapted to the pot. Put a piece of plastic wrao to cover the tart and place a weight on top, like beans. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 15 minutes, then remove the membrane and bake for 5 more minutes at 180 degrees.
- For caramel: Boil a sweetened milk for 3 hours and remove it from the fire. Once the candy cools and becomes more “thick” in touch, add it to the baked base and refrigerate for 30 ‘.
- For chocolate: Put the cream in a low heat pot to get a boil. Once it gets a boil, we remove from fire and pour into the couverture. It is good to have cut the chocolate in small pieces so it melts more easily.
- Stir until homogeneous. Leave for 10 minutes and add it to the tart. Put our sweet in the fridge and, when it’s cool enough you can serve it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?