An easy recipe with a few ingredients and simple method to make the most delicious chocolate cake with chocolate mousse for your loved ones! Ideal dessert after a good meal, perfect treat for your birthday, celebration or any other important moment!
- 200ml of milk
- 400gr. dark chocolate
- 600gr. cream (35% fat)
- 60gr. Milk Chocolate
- 100gr. hazelnut praline
- 100gr. cookies of your choice
For the glaze:
- 250gr. cream (35% fat)
- 250gr. dark chocolate
- For the mousse: Boil the milk, remove it from the fire and add the chocolate. Stir to melt. Beat the cream to make a fluffy whipped cream and use a spatula to incorporate the chocolate slowly so that the volume of the whipped cream does not fall. Leave aside and at the same time make the base.
- For the base: Break into pieces the chocolate, crumble the cookie and put it in a bowl. Mix with the praline so that it becomes a homogenized mixture. Set the mixture on the tray to make the base and add the mousse to . Put it in the freezer.
- For the icing: Boil the cream, be careful not to let it inflate. Remove from the fire, add the chocolate and melt it well with a wire. Remove the tray’s ring when the cookie base and mousse are frozen enough.
- For serving: Put a baking sheet on our countertop and place a bowl in the center and on top of it place the cake. Pour the icing over and let the chocolate fall on the baking sheet. You can keep it in order to use it in another recipe if you want, it can be stocked up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Put the cake in the fridge and serve after 1 to 1½ hours.