Easy vanilla cake! Make the delicious birthday cake in 20 minutes!
Ingredients for easy vanilla cake
- 30 pcs savoy biscuits
For the cream
- 600 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 shot of a drink of your choice
- 250 g cream 35% (for whipped cream)
For the whipped cream
- 250 g cream 35% fat
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Fruit of your choice
- We start by beating the mascarpone with the icing sugar in the bucket of the mixer with the wire until they fluff well.
- Then add the vanilla and the drink.
- Whip the cream to make whipped cream and incorporate the 2 mixtures in a bucket and mix with light movements with a whisk.
- In a detachable hoop 20cm, place the savoys upright, also place them on the savoy base so that when we put the cream, it sits on top.
- Put half the amount of mascarpone cream in the hoop, then put thick broken cookies, then cover with the rest of the mascarpone cream.
- Finally, in the bowl of the mixer, beat the cream with the icing with the whisk and make pastry patterns on the last layer of cream.
- Place fruit of your choice and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?