Eggs are a very nutritious food that we can enjoy in a variety of ways and at every moment of the day! This recipe will make you love them even more!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 80ml red wine
- 1 tomato grated
- 1 tomato cut into cubes
- 200ml of water
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of prosciutto (or cold meat of your choice)
- Salt, Pepper
- Fresh thyme
- In a large pan add the olive oil and saute the pepper, onion and garlic in high heat until soften. Add the tomato paste and sauté for one more minute. Add wine and then add the tomatoes and water.
- Stir and add salt, pepper and sugar. Cook until the liquor of the sauce is reduced to half and then add the eggs. Cook for 3 minutes and remove from fire. Close with the lid and let cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add thyme, freshly ground pepper and salt, and place over the eggs the prosciutto or some other cold meat of our choice. We serve and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?