Easy recipe for farfalle with tuna and herbs! If you like spaghetti, then it’s time to try the best spaghetti recipe
- 300 g Farfalle bows
- 200 g of tuna in oil or water
- 1 onion
- 1 cl. garlic
- 1 large diced tomato
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 1/2 fennel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Kalamon olives
- 100 g of boiled corn
- 100 ml water from the pasta
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp capers (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion (only the green part
- Salt and pepper
- Put a pot with plenty of salted water to boil our pasta, boil them for 2 minutes less than the package says.
- Put the olive oil in a large deep pan.
- When the temperature rises, add the chopped onion and garlic.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped fennel and the celery.
- Extinguish with wine.
- Incorporate the boiled bows, stir and add the tomato and corn.
- Add water from the spaghetti
- Then incorporate by stirring the tuna.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix the fresh herbs (spring onion and dill) in the pasta.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?