Easy recipe for farfalle with tuna and herbs! If you like spaghetti, then it’s time to try the best spaghetti recipe
- 300 g Farfalle bows
- 200 g of tuna in oil or water
- 1 onion
- 1 cl. garlic
- 1 large diced tomato
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 1/2 fennel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Kalamon olives
- 100 g of boiled corn
- 100 ml water from the pasta
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp capers (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion (only the green part
- Salt and pepper
- Put a pot with plenty of salted water to boil our pasta, boil them for 2 minutes less than the package says.
- Put the olive oil in a large deep pan.
- When the temperature rises, add the chopped onion and garlic.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped fennel and the celery.
- Extinguish with wine.
- Incorporate the boiled bows, stir and add the tomato and corn.
- Add water from the spaghetti
- Then incorporate by stirring the tuna.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix the fresh herbs (spring onion and dill) in the pasta.