Our favorite chicken in its most festive version! Perfect recipe for your Sunday dinners too!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 150g minced chicken
- 100g of peanut
- 4 sticks of thyme
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 16 slices of bacon (dry)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 50g of vinegar
- 150g of red wine (mavrodafni)
- Open the chicken breasts in the middle and beat them between two membranes with a weight to open more.
- In a bowl add the minced meat, the pistachio (which is thickly crushed), the thyme, salt, pepper and parsley. Homogenize.
- Spread a piece of foil, put olive oil on it and spread 8 slices of bacon and place one breast in the center. Put half of the chicken mixture in the center of the chicken and close by rolling well and closing as a candy. We do the other chest like that.
- Boil in boiling water for 20 minutes. Remove and refrigerate.
- In a frying pan put olive oil and sauté the chicken on all sides.
For the sauce:
- In the same frying pan, add the remaining vinegar and the red wine (mavrodafni) and boil for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Cut the chicken in slices and serve with the sauce
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?