We combine all the flavor of a lemon dish with our love for pasta! Unique taste!
- 2 packages of skioufihta pasta
- 1 kg of pork neck in portions
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 peppers chopped
- 2 carrots
- Olive oil
- 1 glass of wine
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt, Pepper
- Parmesan for serving
- Slice the meat in portions, then roll them into the flour and shake to remove the extra flour.
- Add olive oil in a saucepan and sauté on all sides the pork slices. Remove the meat from the saucepan and add the chopped onions, peppers and garlic to the same oil. We cook well for about 2 minutes and then add the pork back in the saucepan and add the wine.
- Add 1 liter of water, cover with the lid and allow to boil for about 90-120 minutes. We check from time to time if we need to add water. We can add a chicken or vegetable broth cube if we want.
- Boil the pasta for 7-9 minutes, depending on whether we want it “al dente”, and strain. Put them back in the saucepan and add some olive oil. We make sure it goes everywhere.
- If you want, pour the pasta into the saucepan with the pork or serve in dishes and pour over the pork and grated parmesan cheese.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?