Traditional fried cheese pie from Evia!
- 500gr. of flour for all uses
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 200-220gr. lukewarm water
For the filling:
- 200gr. feta cheese
- 200gr. anthotyro cheese
- Oregano optional
- Honey-sesame optional
- Put in the mixer or do it by hand, all the ingredients and mix. When the dough is ready, leave it in the fridge for a while.
- Mix the filling materials, and then, salt and pepper.
- Remove the dough and make 10-12 balls. Open them well with the rolling pin, put some filling in the center and close like an envelope to the center.
- Fry in sunflower oil and serve with honey if desired.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?