Traditional fried cheese pie from Evia!
- 500gr. of flour for all uses
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 200-220gr. lukewarm water
For the filling:
- 200gr. feta cheese
- 200gr. anthotyro cheese
- Oregano optional
- Honey-sesame optional
- Put in the mixer or do it by hand, all the ingredients and mix. When the dough is ready, leave it in the fridge for a while.
- Mix the filling materials, and then, salt and pepper.
- Remove the dough and make 10-12 balls. Open them well with the rolling pin, put some filling in the center and close like an envelope to the center.
- Fry in sunflower oil and serve with honey if desired.