Our favorite fusilli pasta recipe in its healthiest version!
- ½ package fusilli barilla
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small carrot
- ½ eggplant
- 1 small onion
- 80gr walnuts
- 100gr anthotiro
- 50gr basil pesto
- Put the pasta to boil (boil for 1 min less than what the packaging says).
- Chop on thin strips the carrot and the zucchini. Dice the eggplant. Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Put olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté all the vegetables over medium to high heat.
- When the pasta is ready, strain it and add it to the pan. Stir well all of the ingredients together.
- Remove from the heat, add pesto (after diluting it with few drops of olive oil). Stir, serve on the plates, add anthotiro and chopped walnuts on top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?