A tasty snack to enjoy while having your coffee! A cookie with ginger and orange flavour can make your day special!
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of soda
- 3 oranges (zest)
- 80g of ginger (the juice)
- 250g of couverture
- 250g of heavy cream
- We start by collecting all the ingredients we need for this recipe. Put the butter in the mixer bin, add the sugar and beat with the wire for about 2 minutes until the mixture is dipped.
- Then add the eggs one by one and then the rest ingredients (flour-salt have already become a mixture) except ginger. We grate the ginger very well and press it to get the juice, we do not use the rest.
- Place the dough in cylindrical sticks, wrap with a membrane and put it in the fridge. Cut slices as thick as our finger and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 7 minutes.
- For chocolate sauce: Cut into chocolate chips and pour it into the warm cream, stir well until it melts.