A tasty snack to enjoy while having your coffee! A cookie with ginger and orange flavour can make your day special!
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of soda
- 3 oranges (zest)
- 80g of ginger (the juice)
- 250g of couverture
- 250g of heavy cream
- We start by collecting all the ingredients we need for this recipe. Put the butter in the mixer bin, add the sugar and beat with the wire for about 2 minutes until the mixture is dipped.
- Then add the eggs one by one and then the rest ingredients (flour-salt have already become a mixture) except ginger. We grate the ginger very well and press it to get the juice, we do not use the rest.
- Place the dough in cylindrical sticks, wrap with a membrane and put it in the fridge. Cut slices as thick as our finger and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 7 minutes.
- For chocolate sauce: Cut into chocolate chips and pour it into the warm cream, stir well until it melts.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?