Gioulbasi! Α delicious recipe with lamb and vegetables! Try it and you will love it
Ingredient for Gioulbasi
- 1.5 kg milk lamb shoulder and leg
- 100 ml white wine
- 210 g cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large white onions
- 2 large red Florin peppers
- 2 hot peppers without seeds, finely chopped
- 4-5 cl. garlic
- 1 kg Sweet paprika
- A pinch of cumin
- 1 kg roasted and grated coriander
- 100 g of milk butter
- Salt and black coarsely ground pepper
- 6 grease guns and 3 large pieces of aluminum foil
Execution for Gioulbasi
- We ask our butcher for the lamb to be milk, shoulder and leg without bones and cut into portions.
- Cut the onions into crescents (eminse), the cheese into large cubes, the Florin peppers into sticks and the garlic into slices.
- Season the pieces of milk lamb with salt and pepper.
- Put the olive oil in a large pot.
- When the oil heats up, sauté the pieces of the Milk Lamb.
- When they turn brown, quench them with the wine and add a liter of water, the bay leaf and the dried grated thyme.
- When the water boils, lower the heat and bake for about 45 minutes, (we do this to speed up the baking in the oven).
- Strain the meat and leave it to cool.
- In a large pan put the 100 g of milk butter and when it heats up, sauté the onions, garlic and red Florin peppers on a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When they soften, add the spices and quench them with the juice of a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Procedure for wrapping in oil seals.
- We will make 3 packages.
- Lightly wet three of the oil seals.
- We put them on our workbench and put some of the sauteed mixture of onions and pepper in the center.
- Then we put 1/3 of our boiled lamb on top.
- Put the rest of the onion mixture in all three again and a little chopped hot pepper in each one.
- Finally, cover with the cheese of 70 gr in each one.
- Pour over the butter that is left in our pan and fold in a package the first oil paste that is slightly soaked.
- Wrap the packages one by one in dry oil glue and then put them on the foil.
- Place them in a pan with a little water at the bottom and bake them in a preheated oven at 200o C for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take them out and let them stand for 20 minutes before opening the packages.
- We can accompany it with a green salad of Greek lettuce, chives, dill and lemon oil
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?