I have the recipe for the traditional Greek garlic sauce (skordalia) with bread
Ingredient for greek garlic sauce with bread
- 1 kg of stale white bread without its crust (luxury)
- 60 g white vinegar
- 260 g of olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic mashed in the multi with a tbsp. olive oi
- Soak the stale bread in water.
- Squeeze the bread in a towel to remove the water, mash the Garlic.
- Add the garlic bread to a bowl and then slowly add the oil and vinegar when mixing the ingredients with a hand mixer.
- If the garlic becomes very thick, add a little cold water and continue until all the ingredients are homogenous.
- Keep in mind that as time goes on the intensity of the garlic will be louder.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?