Try the traditional recipe for greek garlic sauce with potatoes!
Ingredient for greek garlic sauce with potato (skordalia)
- 500 gr. boiled potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 60 gr. white vinegar
- 230 gr. olive oil
- Boil the potatoes with their skins, then clean them.
- Mash the garlic in a multi with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Melt the potatoes in the mortar, and add the garlic.
- Beat with the pestle, adding the vinegar and the oil slowly and alternately.
- We try and salt
- The potatoes must be hot when we put them in the mortar or in the bucket of the mixer with the feather.
- The proportions of oil, vinegar and salt are always proportional to our personal taste.
- Garlic should not “throw” the olive oil nor make cracks (in other words cut)
- As time goes on, our garlic tightens.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?