Moustokouloura a greek recipe for wonderful traditional greek cookies!
Ingredient for moustokouloura
- 120 ml olive oil
- 120 ml sunflower oil
- 130 g granulated sugar
- 200 ml petimezi
- 150 ml of water
- 50 g brandy
- 1 tbsp soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 900 g flour
- If you want to put only boiled must, add 350 ml of must and add 100 g more sugar, ie 230 g.
- Put in a bowl the following ingredients, olive oil, sunflower oil, sugar, petimezi with water, brandy and soda.
- Mix well with a hand wire to homogenize the ingredients well.
- Then add the sifted flour, cinnamon and cloves and mix by hand.
- The dough will stick a little to the hand for this. put a little oil on the hands and mold the moustokouloura.
- Bake at 170 degrees in a preheated oven in the air for 12-15 minutes.
- If you want you can add sesame.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?