One of the most traditional sweets in its classic version! Make it, since the quinces are now in season!
- 500gr. purified quinces (about 3 pieces)
- 400gr. water
- 500 gr. sugar
- 3 twigs of arbaroriza
- a few drops of lemon
- a few raw almonds
- In a stainless steel pot add water and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the quinces either with the special knife or in sticks with a simple knife.
- Add them to the pot and cook over medium heat to simmer, it will take about 40 minutes.
- Just before they are ready, add a few drops of lemon, the arbaroriza and the almonds.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool down.
- When it cools down very well, bring it back to the heat for a boil. Our sweet is ready.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?