Grilled chicken with 4 cheeses! An easy recipe and very fast! In 20 minutes you will have the most delicious food!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 white onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1-2 cl. garlic
- 80 ml white wine
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 250 ml Cream
- 80 gr parmesan
- 80 gr pecorino
- 100 gr blue cheese
- Salt Pepper
- Season the whole chicken fillets with salt and pepper and put them in a large pan that is already burning with 1 tbsp olive oil and butter.
- Saute well on both sides.
- When it gets colored, add the garlic in slices, the thyme and quench with the wine.
- When the wine evaporates a little, add the chicken broth (mix the hot water with a chicken cube) and let the chicken boil a little.
- After 5 minutes add the cream, bring to a boil, remove the chicken and finally add the cheeses to bind our sauce.
- Cut the fillet into tagliata (slices), put it on mixed rice and add the sauce, boukovo and chopped chives.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?