Delicious chicken marinated in a wonderful sauce that makes it even more tender accompanied by rice of your choice!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. of ketchup
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. of ginger
- 130 ml of pineapple juice
- 4 slices of canned pineapple
- 1 tsp. of corn flour
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- fresh onion
- Salt, Pepper
- Put the marinade ingredients (ketchup, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, honey) in a bowl and mix. Add the two chicken breasts to the bowl, cover with cling film and leave as long as possible in the fridge for one night.
- Strain the chicken from the marinade and put the marinade in a saucepan to boil so that it binds to make a sauce, if you want it more bound, put in a bowl a little cold water with the corn flour, stir and pour into the saucepan and stir.
- Roast the chicken in a skillet or pan on both sides, and sauté the pineapple slices.
- Finally, serve on the plate, putting the chicken, the pineapple slices, the sauce and the fresh chopped onion.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?