Delicious chicken marinated in a wonderful sauce that makes it even more tender accompanied by rice of your choice!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. of ketchup
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. of ginger
- 130 ml of pineapple juice
- 4 slices of canned pineapple
- 1 tsp. of corn flour
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- fresh onion
- Salt, Pepper
- Put the marinade ingredients (ketchup, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, honey) in a bowl and mix. Add the two chicken breasts to the bowl, cover with cling film and leave as long as possible in the fridge for one night.
- Strain the chicken from the marinade and put the marinade in a saucepan to boil so that it binds to make a sauce, if you want it more bound, put in a bowl a little cold water with the corn flour, stir and pour into the saucepan and stir.
- Roast the chicken in a skillet or pan on both sides, and sauté the pineapple slices.
- Finally, serve on the plate, putting the chicken, the pineapple slices, the sauce and the fresh chopped onion.