Whether you are fasting or on a diet, do not hesitate to prepare these healthy, chocolate bites with incredible taste, in two unique variations. You can enjoy them without regrets every time you open the fridge looking for something sweet, since all their ingredients, starring the Macedonian Tahini, promise to reward you with energy and incomparable taste.
- 100 gr. Macedonian Tahini with Cocoa
- 30 gr. almonds
- 30 gr. oat flakes
- 40 gr. various cereals
- 25 gr. honey
- 20 gr. cranberries
- 150 gr. chocolate couverture
- Put in a bowl the Macedonian Tahini with Cocoa, almonds that we have cut into thick pieces, oat flakes, various other cereals, honey and cranberries. Mix well.
- Form into balls and put them in the fridge.
- In a small bowl, place the couverture finely chopped, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the microwave at 360 watts for 2 minutes at most, until the chocolate melts.
- Dip the frozen balls in the chocolate and garnish with a little grated almond.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?