Whether you are fasting or on a diet, do not hesitate to prepare these healthy, chocolate bites with incredible taste, in two unique variations. You can enjoy them without regrets every time you open the fridge looking for something sweet, since all their ingredients, starring the Macedonian Tahini, promise to reward you with energy and incomparable taste.
- 100 gr. Macedonian Tahini with Orange
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 20 gr. oat flakes
- 20 gr. various cereals
- 25 gr. honey
- 120 gr. chocolate couverture
- Put in a bowl the Macedonian Tahini with Orange, the nuts that we have cut with the knife into thick pieces, the oats, the cereals of our choice and the honey.
- Mix well, shape into balls or small irregular pieces and put them in the fridge.
- In a small bowl, place the couverture finely chopped, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the microwave at 360 watts for 2 minutes at most, until the chocolate melts.
- Dip the frozen balls in the chocolate and garnish with a little grated walnut.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?