The ultimate recipe for a salty, healthy muffin with zucchini, an ideal snack that will love the kids … and not only!
- 3 zucchini grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 3-4 finely chopped broccoli
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- Parsley, dill, mint (finely chopped)
- 100gr. Flour inflated on its own (gluten-free)
- 3 tbsp. baking powder (gluten-free)
- 100gr. feta cheese
- Put the 2 eggs in the mixer and beat them for 3 to 4 ‘(with the wire). Until the eggs are ready, chop the herbs.
- Grate the zucchini on the rough side of the grater, add salt and put them in a small strainer to remove all their liquids.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the eggs and beat until the mixture is homogenized.
- We grate the carrot. Chop the broccoli, onion and feta. Add them to the bowl, along with the grated zucchini and the herbs stir.
- Place the mixture on the muffin paper forms.
- Bake at 190 degrees in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?