A classic and favourite sweet snack recipe for children, it’s now homemade and sugar free!
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 120gr. honey
- 20gr. Cocoa powder
- 250gr mascarpone
- 100gr. yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 vanilla
- 1 gelatin
For sponge cake:
- Add the egg whites in the bin together with the salt and beat using a wire. Then add the coconut sugar gradually and beat until it becomes a nice thick meringue.
- Then, in a bowl, put the yolks with honey and mix up well for 5 minutes. Once the mixture becomes soft, add vanilla and cocoa stirring gently in one direction.
- Next, add the meringue in a yolks bowl and mix gently in one direction. We take a baking dish, add some butter at the corners and place the baking paper on the bottom. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and put it in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
For the cream:
- Mix the mascarpone, yoghurt, honey and vanilla.
- Put the gelatin in cold water until it becomes soft. Once it is softened, put it in a pan and heat it with some water to dissolve. Then put it in the mixer bin with the remaining ingredients and stir until the mixture is homogenized.
- Remove the sponge cake from the oven and let it cool down. Turn over to have the baking paper on the top side, carefully remove it and cut the sponge cake in the middle. Next, pour the cream, spread it over half the sponge cake and then cover it with the other half. Put in the refrigerator and when they are frozen cut into pieces.