A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- 300gr. sugar
- 250gr. chocolate couverture
- 180gr. fresh butter
- 4 eggs
- 200gr. flour (sieved)
- 40gr. cocoa powder (sieved)
- 3 tbsp hazelnut praline
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 100gr. walnuts
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Beat the eggs in the mixer with sugar for 6-7 ‘until the mixture is soften and inflated. In a saucepan we put the couverture with the butter to melt.
- After the egg-sugar mixture is ready, slow down the mixer’s volume and slowly add the mixture with couverture and butter. Replace the mixer’s wire with the “feather” and keep mixing the ingredients.
- Sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl and then add them gradually into the mixer, which we use in low mixing speed. Add walnuts and turn off the mixer.
- Then add the hazelnut praline and finally the vanilla extract. Mix for some minutes to have a homogenized mix.
- Add some butter in a tray/pan and sprinkle with sugar. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?