The most easy in the making recipe for homemade, healthy fish sticks is here!
- Ingredients for 4-6 people:
- 2-3 potatoes boiled
- 1 carrot boiled
- Mint, dill, parsley
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 sea bass or sea bream (500gr.)
- Salt, Pepper
- ½ lemon
- Gluten-free flour
- 1 egg
- 50 gr. Quaker
- Mayonnaise for serving
- Boil the fish for 15 ‘, let it cool and clean it carefully from the bones. Place the cleaned fish in a bowl.
- Chop the onion. Grate the potatoes and carrots. Chop the herbs. Add all the ingredients in the bowl with the fish. Add olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper and mix up well.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and create croquettes/ sticks of the same size.
- Place the croquettes into the flour, then into the egg and finally into the oats.
- Add oil in the pan on medium heat and sauté the croquettes for 2 ‘on each side until they get a golden color.
- Serve and enjoy with mayonnaise!