I have the ultimate recipe for homemade, nutritious, fasting hummus! Perfect side dish!
- 250gr. chickpeas
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 cup of water
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp. fenugreek
- Red pepper flakes
- 100gr. tahini
- Beat the eggs in the mixer with sugar for 6-7 ‘until the mixture is soften and inflated. In a saucepan we put the couverture with the butter to melt.
- After the egg-sugar mixture is ready, slow down the mixer’s volume and slowly add the mixture with couverture and butter. Replace the mixer’s wire with the “feather” and keep mixing the ingredients.
- Sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl and then add them gradually into the mixer, which we use in low mixing speed. Add walnuts and turn off the mixer.
- Then add the hazelnut praline and finally the vanilla extract. Mix for some minutes to have a homogenized mix.
- Add some butter in a tray/pan and sprinkle with sugar. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes.