I have the ultimate recipe for homemade, nutritious, fasting hummus! Perfect side dish!
- 250gr. chickpeas
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 cup of water
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp. fenugreek
- Red pepper flakes
- 100gr. tahini
- Soak the chickpeas in water from the previous night, for about 18-24 hours.
- The next day drain them and boil them in a large amount of water.
During boiling, remove the foam that forms.
- Close the lid, lower the heat and simmer the chickpeas for about 2 hours or depending on the recommended cooking time.
- Once we have finished cooking, keep some of the water in which we boiled the chickpeas (about 1 cup) and then strain.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer, except the water and beat well until you have a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add water until you get the liquid you want in the cream.
- Add salt, spices and acidity at will.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?